Getting back to business!

As you may be aware, my husband and I welcomed the arrival of our second child a few weeks ago. Our little Elizabeth Pearl was born June 23rd, and I’ve taken the last couple weeks off to rest and help our family settle into our new routine.

I’m extremely grateful for all of the support I’ve received from both my clients and coworkers; in particular Al Switzer who looked after my business while I was off.

It’s been an extremely busy year for Northumberland real estate, and with our new arrival settled and my husband off on parental leave I’m ready to get back to business.

You can reach me anytime for all your real estate inquires at 905-375-0062 or pennington.remax@gmail.com


Thank you everyone for your well wishes and support over the last few months!

Comments

Popular Posts