Welcome to Pennington’s Perspective


It only took about 5 years to do it but here I am starting a blog. Since joining the Real Estate Industry almost 5 years ago, there are two important things I've learned:
1)      Everyone loves to talk and read about real estate. Think about any party you've recently attend, and I can almost guarantee you that real estate was a topic of conversation at some point.
2)      Most people tend to get their fill of real estate advice and knowledge from media and their Uncle Fred (who’s bought and sold many homes and is considered the family “expert”).
Needless to say Uncle Fred and the media shouldn't be relied on as your only source for local real estate information, which is what has lead me to start Pennington’s Perspective; a blog dedicated to providing a fresh perspective on Northumberland Real Estate.
I will cover everything from common consumer misconceptions, local market conditions, and simply anything and everything as it relates to Real Estate in Northumberland.
I've titled my blog “Pennington’s Perspective” as it is specifically my personal perspective. This is the part where I cover off the legalities that “the opinions expressed in this blog and any subsequent postings are that solely of myself, Jacqueline Pennington, and do not represent the opinions of RE/MAX Lakeshore Realty Inc., Brokerage, The Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors, or any other related organization or persons”.
So now that we've covered that off, welcome to Pennington’s Perspective!

Comments

Popular Posts